Thursday, February 4, 2010

So it continues..

My battery is dead in my camera and I haven't taken the time to recharge it. But, Ryan's antics left me no choice than to take him to the Dr again on Wednesday. This was after he was crying so much, that while he was in the shower trying to calm down, Gertie, my cat, jumped in to make sure he was okay. That abnormal cat behavior freaked me out more than anything because she obviously knew something was wrong.

Within 48 hours of the Dr visit Monday morning, Ryan had got himself a double ear infection, sinus infection and a potential sinus infection around the eye. Thank goodness for Dr's and antibiotics. He's on the mend and today has been much better than the past 3 days. Olivia, however, seems to have gotten some of the same thing and has a runny nose and cough. Let's hope it's not another ear infection also :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you starting to wonder what's going on? That seems like a lot of ear infections...

Tiff said...

Well, Olivia doesn't have an ear infection. Just a super bad cold. As for Ryan, yes, I'm going to pursue the issue after this round of antibiotics.

erin w. said...

oh, you poor thing! seriously, some weeks its just survival when that stuff is going on. Lots of pizza, easy meals and naps!