Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 Years Ago Today


I was on my way to our singles Super Bowl party. I had made some chicken wings and was excited to see some commercials. I had no clue I would spend the night chatting with my friend and his brother. I also had no clue that Janet Jackson would run into a wardrobe malfunction and show the world one of her girls. Oops!!


5 Years ago, I was having a grand time hanging out with my future husband and brother in law. So the Super Bowl has a special spot in our hearts.

2 comments:

Hippofatamus said...

I came to find your blog via the "Next Blog" button up top, and had to stop to say that was the first Superbowl related post that I've enjoyed. You see I am NOT a fan, in Canada we don'y even get to see most of the big commercials!But it's wonderful that you'll both think of the Superbowl so fondly!

Tiff said...

Thank you for your comment, Coleen. It's a shame you don't get to see the commercials during the Super Bowl because that's why I watch it :) And yes, the Super Bowl will always be special for us. No matter who is playing or who wins.