Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey!

So, we've been fairly healthy in the lowcountry except for the past month. Olivia got a double ear infection - her first, James got a sinus infection - not his first , and Ryan just got croup, today. All of which is manageable and I'm super greatful to not have the flu in this house - Knock on wood!

So, Ryan has this bad cough and had a 102 fever this morning. The Dr said "Croup" and let's just check for the flu. I had to prop Ryan up against me because he was sprawled across my lap with a hot and heavy body. Then the nurse jammed a Q-Tip up his nose while he was yelling " Hey! Hey! Hey!". I wanted to giggle but then he started crying. So, I didn't.

When I had my kidney infection they checked me for the flu which included sticking a Q Tip up into my brain...No flu either. But I felt so horrible that I couldn't even yell "Hey!"

When we left we passed the evil nurse and Ryan made sure to keep an evil eye on her should she try to stick something else on him...

No comments: