Friday, February 19, 2010

My Budding Photographer






Alex's family is very creative. I think my sister has this creative gene, but I definately do not. I'm talking about the crafty, artsy, good with colors like of creativity. My little big guy James has this gene. He's very creative, has great fine motor skills and loves to draw! He also loves to help bake, paint or anything where he can make something. He can already color within the lines and I'm a super proud mom! Alright, enough with the bragging.






Last night he wanted to walk around the house and take some pictures. This is what he found. I think he took 68 pictures.

2 comments:

erin said...

Wow, did he take that picture of Alex? I'm impressed!

Tiff said...

Yes, James took all of those. Very singular pictures, but I find it intriguing.