Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ready, Set, Rock N Roll

This is the name of our local jump castle. You know, the place that has huge inflatable slides and trampolines that gets rid of excess energy? I wish I had visited earlier this year. It's the kind of place that is PERFECT for rainy days, super hot days and those days you just need a little break. They are generally a bit pricey, but on mondays, it's only $2.50 a kid. They have a monthly pass for $35 which is unlimited jumping.

The max time for my kid appears to be in the 1 hour limit. We got to go today and it was great. It was clean, the floor was carpeted and it was not crowded!! Olivia could crawl around and was happy except for when a little girl tripped over her. The boys did great until we had to leave and I wouldn't buy them flavored sugar.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to the 'release' over the next month until the weather gets consistently nice that we can go outside.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Let me know next time you go, I want to go with you!

erin w. said...

I can't wait for warm weather. It seems like the kids can find so much trouble when cause they are bored from not running (or jumping) around enough!