Friday, December 18, 2009

White Christmas


Yes, I'm dreaming of a white christmas. What are the chances that there will be a foot of snow in Charleston on Christmas Day?? I'm sure stranger things have happened, but I won't hold my breath.


This might be my favorite christmas movie. No wait, It is, for sure. It came on TV the other night so it got recorded. The boys weren't that interested and Alex wasn't either. But that's okay because I could enjoy it all by myself! My favorite part is when the men do the "Sister" song and that always reminds me of my sister. I won't get to watch it with her this year, but maybe in another year to come.
I hope one or some of you will get to enjoy some white this christmas, because all we're getting here is rain.

5 comments:

youthguy72 said...

Yup - it's one of the best, although the best part is the tribute to the General...

I think my favorite holiday movie is Miracle on 34th Street (the '47 version)...

Hillary said...

OOO, don't you know today is a snow day? I declared it that, then laughed when I read this post. I too am a White Christmas fan, I try to watch it every year, but it's gotten a bit pushed aside by Elf and Love Actually, tragic I know.

genieboyd said...

I like this one too although I don't see it often run on the tube. Like Miracle on 34th and The Christmas Story as well.

Anonymous said...

Is it the part of "Sisters" where Bing and Danny are doing the mockup? I get to be Danny...

Tiff said...

So nice to see you online again Mom. And yes, Jamey, you can be Danny and I'll be Bing. Miss you, Sister.