Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ryan


Ryan is a typical middle child. He's also been and currently still is, my hardest child. I don't blame him, I think he has a very passionate personality. However, my laid back parenting for James and Olivia does not work with him. Anyways, back to Ryan. He is an attention grabber and loves to do what everybody else is doing. He likes cars, trucks, movies, candy, and pretty much anything that James likes. I don't think there's anything in particular that I've seen so far that is distinctly Ryan. He is a 2 1/2 year old who is happy to receive any kind of gift, especially if James got one too.

2 comments:

erin w. said...

Noah is turning into quite a little rascal himself. Though I like the "boyness" of it all, it definitely keeps me on my toes!

Tiff said...

There's something about little boys and getting into things. It'll be interesting to see how Olivia does with it all.