Thursday, December 17, 2009

No Year's Resolutions!


I don't do New Year's Resolutions. I'm not legally opposed to them, but I just don't like to start my year setting myself up for failure or disappointment. That comes naturally :) But during the year, I am constantly trying to change and improve improve things. Items that I'm currently working on: Getting up at 6 am and having a quiet time; Organizing my ever constant unorganized house (we'll have a crawler soon); Spending more quality time with my spouse and improving our communication; watch James improve with his speech and spend more time with friends.


I anticipate a few milestones next year: James entering Pre-K, Ryan entering preschool; Olivia crawling, walking, talking, etc., Cleaning house, getting rid of baby clothes and toys; Improve my couponing skills, moving more kids out of diapers and all in all getting some resolution to this economy!
But who could not smile when they see this adorable photo of my men!

1 comment:

genieboyd said...

They are indeed a crew of good lookin' hunks of flesh.