Saturday, July 18, 2009

You know when...

You know when you're out somewhere, like the park, and there's that kid who's jumping off of things your heart drops because you think he'll fall down off the jungle gym and crack his neck?? Well, that's the kind of thing I see and hear when I'm with Ryan. In fact, it's guaranteed. Sometimes when I'm around my sister's kids, I get like that. Little John was opening something with a kitchen knife and it made my heart jump. maybe that's because Alex decided to open a package with a machete one day and ended up getting stitches in his hand. Either way, we took the boys downtown to Waterfront Park and to the Pineapple Fountain. You're allowed to 'wade' in it, but for little kids, it's like swimming.


James was happy to walk around in it and eventually got down and was pushing himself around. Ryan, as you can see, just went for it. That's me in the background freaking out that maybe he'll get caught under the fountain. But I didn't get the looks from the spectators thinking that there was this little body floating in the fountain. We just said, "yes, he's fearless". So, enjoy the video of our little fish.

No comments: