Friday, July 10, 2009

Coupon Trip #1

Okay, I have to give credit to my husband for doing the grocery shopping. I have done my research on Southernsavers.com, clipped my coupons, ordered my newspaper, and organized my coupons. We decided to go to Publix, because they are priced well. So, with a hand written list and coupons in hand, I sent my husband to the grocery store. Alex, though, got very excited about he B1G1 deals, that he deviated from the list. More like, he added to the list. So, we have a lot more than we need, but it wasn't quite the deal I was going for. But, we did save $85 through coupons and in-store promotions, so that wasn't so bad. This next week, I'll be more specific and we'll try again.

P.S. This is worth a shot if you're willing to get the Sunday paper and cut coupons and try things you might not normally buy.

No comments: