Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ryan the Lion




We went to the opening of one of our new Waterfront Parks last week. It was a hot day, but full of free activities such as face painting, jump castles and balloon animals. Ryan got his face painted like a lion and was walking around growling. James wasn't interested. Ryan jumped in one of the jump castles, James wasn't interested. In fact, all James wanted was a snow cone. Well, I didn't have sufficient cash and buying the funnel cake, did not make him happy either. So, for about 45 minutes, he was crying and desperately hoping for the snow cone. Due to the temper tantrum, I told him, he definately was NOT gonna get the snow cone. I did have the $3, but that was all my cash. And after the tantrum....But finally, when we're getting ready to go, he decided that jumping in the jump castle would be fun. So, they jumped for another 20 minutes and then we left. Thank goodness he finally decided to enjoy himself!!
But, my dad might feel the need to tell a particular story about me and snow skiing that slightly resembles this story. I guess it runs in the family.

No comments: