Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ah...the boots




A few visits ago, Alex and I wandered through a Texas pawn shop. We found a great pair of black cowboy boots that I intended to send to one of my nieces. Well, they never got packed up and now, they sort of fit Ryan. Ryan likes to 'dress' up as you can see from other pictures I've posted. He's been known to walk around in my shoes, alex's shoes and James' shoes. He wears headbands and big boy underwear (over his diaper) and anything else he can figure out how to put on. James does this too, but not as extreme. James likes to try on clothes, especially ones that I have in piles to pick through for consignment. Anyways, as we were getting ready to go for a walk, Ryan had to wear the boots. They have heels on them so it's a bit tricky, but he couldn't be dissuaded. So, here they are. James thought it was funny that Ryan was wearing boots.

No comments: