Thursday, July 30, 2009

Very Uncomfortable

I wish i had a picture to go along with this, so I'll try to convey the emotions involved. I was able to go out last night and have dessert and coffee with a friend at Kaminsky's, downtown. We had a great time until they turned up the 'background' music so loud we had to yell at each other. The coffee was decent and the dessert was good. And as Yolande drove me to my car, we got stopped at a red light. One guy, walking across the street, decided to stop in front of our car and do a little Austin Powers strip tease. No, not just for a few seconds, but the entire 2 minutes the light was red. Talk about uncomfortable. All we could do was stare. He didn't seem over-intoxicated or even high. But it left us in a state of shock. So, I share this with no resolution, other than I had really weird dreams last night.

No comments: