Friday, April 25, 2008

My Goals

Well, It seems that my goals lately consist of running errands and entertaining the boys. Hopefully we'll be able to utilize the beach and the local water parks once the summer begins. But I haven't set many goals for myself, so I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much. But I do have a few that I'm pretty good at keeping:
1. Making dinner 3x a week (some nights we do leftovers)
2. Cleaning the kitchen before bed every night
3. Picking up toys during the day and before bed every night
4. Doing 1 big grocery run for the week
5. Take the boys out on a walk at least 1x a day
6. Go to Stroller Striders 2x a week

Here are some of my new goals:
1. Wake up and get up at a consistent time in the morning
2. Pay bills weekly
3. File every other week
4. Go through my house and donate or sell stuff we don't use.

Well, it feels good to make some goals so let's hope I can keep them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I read this, the thought occurred to me "that's kind of funny, she sounds like me just before I find out that I'm pregnant again." :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Tiff. I'm proud of you. You lead a busy life and keep the most important always in front, Alex, James and Ryan and their welfare. What an awesome wife and mom!