Saturday, April 12, 2008

Consignments..


This morning I volunteered at the Mom 2 Mom sale. It was actually alot of fun. Even after a Fri night preview sale and all Sat morning, there was a ton of stuff. It looked as though no one bought anything. Everything that gets left gets donated somewhere. Well, I was on the hunt for a double jogger and I was the first one in line at the Fri night preview sale. I rushed in and found the ONLY double jogger. There were plenty of single joggers, but no doubles. It's a 2005 Mountain Buggy and I love it. No bells and whistles, just a sturdy double jogger. I'm very excited. I took the boys for a walk today and they both loved it. I also got James a manly kitchen with all the little plastic veggies and pots, etc for $9. Quite a steal. He has always enjoyed opening and closing doors and putting stuff in and out of things. I wish there were more little girls I could buy clothes for, because there were a ton of cute little girl outfits. Anyways, it was a lot of fun and maybe next time I can sell some of my stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks good -- it'll help with your rubberbanding.