Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My 30th Birthday



Well, it has come and gone. My 30th birthday that is. I am still accepting presents, so if you missed it, just send them anyways :). Just kidding. The first part of the day I went to Stroller Striders and was distracted so the workout wasn't great for me. I just felt behind the 8-ball and frazzled. At 2, I got a deep tissue massage, courtesy of my 2 little boys and Jimmy the masseuse went deep. Too deep in fact. At one point I had to say stop. I don't know what happened to my muscles but I probably should have told Jimmy to go lighter. I have one spot on my lower back that has a little bruise and my back is sore to the touch. Maybe that's normal, but it still hurts. It was a nice treat though. I then got to go to the Farmers Market alone and buy some pasta and veggies. We had ravioli for dinner. After I got home, we went over to the Grandparent's (Kevin and Betsy's) for dinner. Alex cooked up corn, ravioli, tomato and mozzarella salad, green beans, gnocchi and strawberries. Very yum. He got me a red velvet cake, very nicely decorated from the new cake store we found called The Cake Stand.
I also got some great presents which included flowers, money, cookbook, lip gloss, a bag of beach toys and bag, a gift certificate for Everything but Water and another bag/purse. However, my favorite was the gift from my husband.
Here are some of its features:

Adjustable heated water tank
Adjustable rear and front washes
Adjustable Warm air dryer
Convenient remote control
Oscillating comfort wash
Curved rear case fits more French curve toilets
Adjustable, heated, SoftClose seat
Here is its description:
Trim. Sleek. Advanced technology. A Revolution in Hygiene. Upon activation, the automatic wand extends to provide a gentle stream of warm aerated water. An unparalleled level of comfort and clean.
Can you guess what it is? It is a Toto Washlet E200. That's a toilet seat Bidet. Yup, we first discovered them in an Okinawan public restroom and I then decided that the next new house had to have one. So, that's another reason for ya'll to come and visit.
Overall, it was a success. Alex did a great job watching the boys and cooking and preparing dinner.

1 comment:

youthguy72 said...

OK - now I don't feel bad for the flowers. How can I compete with washing machines, etc...?