Thursday, April 10, 2008

Berry Picking

James and I went berry picking today. Ryan stayed with Grandma Kalman so I didn't have to push a stroller around. It was uneventful, to say the least. I picked two buckets and James picked the dirt and the plastic that the strawberries grow it. I hope they don't mind a few more holes.

That's that. It was fun and I'm looking forward to making some preserves.

We have a busy weekend ahead. There's this sale called a Mom to Mom sale on saturday morning that I'm volunteering at. If you volunteer, you get to go to the preview sale on Fri night. I'm looking for a double jogger and hoping, praying they have one. I'm pretty excited. My friend Hillary is volunteering with. My official duty is "Express Bagger". I hope I can live up to their expectations.

The island house is coming along. All permits are in so hopefully all will be done by summer. I'll take some pics next time I'm out.

We took James to see Horton Hears a Who and he did great for a 2 year old. He enjoyed it, I think. He's a movie buff. I enjoyed it too.

Anyways, that's it for now for us down here.

No comments: