Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where's the camera?











Yes, the camera disappeared the other day. And after many calls to Betsy to see if I left it there and many looks through the diaper bag, it still wasn't found. Finally, when going to get a diaper, there it was. In the ottoman where all the diapers are. As I was uploading a few pics this morning, this is what I found.








As I'm looking through these photos, I'm wondering where I was during this photo shoot. It appears as though James had the camera and he was very good at capturing what Ryan was doing. Here's the thing. The camera was in my diaper bag. they're not allowed to get into the diaper bag. Other things in the diaper bag that they're not supposed to get. Lip gloss. I obviously didn't know this one was missing.
I guess this is hard proof, that they got into the diaper bag and Ryan got the lip gloss. Not sure where the lip gloss is currently.

No comments: