Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gifts from Above


I feel the need to give credit to God for this one.

Down here in Charleston, if you leave something at the end of your driveway, it's for the taking. It's actually really nice because you never know what you're gonna find. I found a baby swing for outside with hooks and everything one time. And this is what I found the other day. A rust-free bicycle with training wheels! Can't find one for that price at a yard sale.

But, I found it by accident because I was taking a back road to go around the trash truck that I was behind and there it was!! Ready to go home with me. Yes, I did stop and ask the very loud easterne european family if they really meant it to go home with me or did their little boy just leave it there. And yes, I was free to have it!! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: