Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where have I been?

Well, nowhere. It's true. I haven't gone anywhere. I just don't have many fun stories to talk about. We have had a roller coaster of a time here, but nothing terribly exciting. So, it's October and the beginning of birthday, anniversary and holiday season. I am very much looking forward to being home for Christmas this year. We will be traveling to Texas for Thanksgiving and we are looking forward to being in Texas, but not necessarily the plane ride. We fly through Atlanta this time which can be rough, but we've done it before and we're fairly familiar with the airport.

We do get to go to a friend's wedding in December. Apparently, it is in the middle of nowhere. There's a lot of places like that in South Carolina. But a fun excuse to get dressed up.

Back to Christmas. I'm looking forward to being in our new house, having a decorated Christmas tree, stockings, candles in the windows, lots of cookies and food! I'm excited to cook also. I bake a lot of pumpkin bread during this season and I know my husband will be very happy about that. Although, he's not so happy about the weight gain :) But if I'm gaining weight, it's okay if he does too.

I'm looking through a lot of holiday decorating and cooking magazines to get some ideas to spruce up the house. Hopefully I'll be in a new house to spruce up!

1 comment:

youthguy72 said...

Shaft! I keep forgetting Alex's birthday and somehow it got deleted from my work calendar...

Send it to me, please...