Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clumsy Feet

This is one of silly little stories that only a mom appreciates. But not much happens with my boys, so when any sort of story appears, I try to remember. This morning, the boys wanted to go outside with Alex when he took the trash can to the curb. James was out the door first. He's really good about putting on shoes and coats (It's been 39 degrees in the morning). Then Ryan had to get out too. Within 1 minute of Ryan being outside I heard crying. I thought James had pushed him. But no, he just tripped on his feet and scratched his lip. Little bit of blood. Within a minute he was better and ready to go back out. Within 30 seconds, more crying. "Did he fall again?" I asked? "Yes" said Alex "He's trying to run". So, Alex proceeded to try to explain to Ryan why he shouldn't try running yet, seeing as both times he did this morning he ended up scratching his face on the concrete. I think the lecture at the end was my favorite part...seeing as Ryan's only 16 months :)

No comments: