Tuesday, October 14, 2008

James


Well, let's see. James is in preschool 2 days a week and some weeks I wish for 3. He could go for 3, but I have to remember he is still 2. But he loves going and I enjoy the break.
James is doing well with speech therapy. I have heard from a few friends that they are understanding him better. So, one day I will have a toddler speaking to me in sentences. I may regret that though.
James is into chocolate milk. He also loves to do everything himself. Although if he doesn't get it the first time, he will ask for help.
He is into drawing, trucks, trains, planes and helicopters. He is actually quite a serious drawer. I think he gets that from his grandmother and aunt. They're both artists.
I bought him a Superman outfit for halloween, so we'll see if he wears it. He's still not sure about costumes. Definately no masks!! Anyways, clothes-wise, he's beginning to wear some 3T but can still fit into some 2T. There needs to be a 2 1/2 T.

2 comments:

youthguy72 said...

Dude - Ana is Supergirl for "Character Day"! Great choice for James...

Anonymous said...

Looks like Scooter got stuck in the Moderator loop ;)

Good to see you back. Great picture of James -- Are you feeling OK?