Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Me


Enough about kids, let talk about me....I'm feeling decent, considering. When I was pregnant with James I threw up 5 times a day for 14 weeks. With Ryan I was nauseated till week 18 or 19. This time....Not that bad. I have that empty stomach nauseated feeling all day unless I'm shoveling food in my mouth every 30 minutes. That's frustrating, but definately doable. I'm 11 weeks and due May 6. That's a week after my birthday, in case you were wondering. This might be the only May baby in my family.


I saw it on an ultrasound yesterday and it was jumping around like it was at a party. So, all's well!


The house - is coming along. The floors are being sanded today, painting's done and the decking is all down. The porch needs to be screened it, the bathroom tiling needs to be done and some other items. but I think the major stuff is almost done. Maybe we'll be in for Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom's birthday was in May, fwiw. I looked at this yesterday and the really funny thing is that I nearly didn't recognize you in the picture and lost my mind and moved on without reading your post. Wierd.

Unknown said...

You are sounding much more settled and content. Glad to hear that the house is close to move in. Love you.