Friday, November 23, 2007

New Toys

I just wanted to make mention of my 2 new favorite kitchen toys. I recently purchased, at a very decent cost, a motion sensor soap dispenser. It drives me nuts to work with raw meat and then have to touch the soap dispenser with yucky hands when I need to wash. With my new soap dispenser, I just put my hand under the spicket and out comes some soap. It looks nice and takes up less space than my big container of soap. Anyways, you can find them at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

My next favorite toy is a digital meat thermometer. This one has a termometer that you stick in the meat and connects to an outside temperature reader / timer. It has some sort of heat resistent cord that sticks out of the oven. You set the desired temperature and estimated time and it beeps when it's ready. No more opening the oven door and getting your glasses all steamed up and nose hairs burned. That was from Target for $13.99. Quite worth the $14. Anyways, my new favorite toys.

1 comment:

youthguy72 said...

That's 3 of 4 of us who cooked a roast (beef) for T'Day... And, yes, probe thermometers rock! Watch out they are famous for losing their accuracy over time... Boil water, and it should read 212 Fahrenheit, or something like that...