Friday, November 23, 2007

Food, Food and more Food!

I guess the holiday feeding season starts out on Halloween when you stuff yourself with all sorts of candy. Then for us it continues in November with 2 birthdays, Thanksgiving and our Anniversary. Then further down the road, it's Christmas. So, starting to watch what you eat is never good in the fourth quarter. Anyways, I have it pretty easy. I get to eat Thanksgiving at my in-laws, so I don't have to cook a lot. This year for Thanksgiving, I cooked my first roast beef which turned out pretty well. I also cook a Bavarian Apple Torte and pumpkin bread. But that was just in 1 day. For James' birthday we just had leftovers, but I spent all morning baking and decorating a cake. There's no real point to this blog other than to talk about food. So, I have a great apple cheesecake recipe that I would be happy to share. But I am officially baked out for the next few weeks.

No comments: