Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Holiday Round Up

This might be a little early, but I'm getting things done earlier this season.  This is my post on kids sizes, etc for those family members interested.

James - will be 5 in November and is developing his own tastes and styles.  He is growing out of 4T so I only buy 5T items.  He is into fish (real ones), movies and books. He is very creative and loves to draw and put things together.  He is just the right age for legos or things like that.  He loves to have his own drawing books and bookbags.  He recently told me to look for a box with "james" on it, filled with trucks and transformers and bakugans. 

Ryan - He also is developing some tastes and styles aside from James. He now loves to dress up as spiderman, batman or Iron Man.  Basically, he's into action figures.  He loves clothes and puts on 3 outfits every day.  He is still wearing 2T for pants and can get away with 3T in shirts. 

Olivia - Our little girl.  It's hard to tell what toys she would enjoy but she does like bags/purses.  I bought some barbies and my little ponies recently but she hasn't shown much interest in them.  If there was a box full of little treasures than I'm sure she would just love that.  I wouldn't buy antyhing smaller than a 24 month / 2T and she looks good in brown, seafoam green and bright colors. 

Alex - He's a hard one.  However, he has become quite the baker so some nice baking tools/supplies would be good. He's lost a lot of weight, but I wouldn't recommend buying him clothes.  He doesn't particularly care for that :)  I'll try to think of more but he's a hard one. OH! I just remembered.  He has expressed an interest in those new Ipod Touch Nano's. He's been riding his bike and running more.  If he doesn't get one for his birthday I"m hoping to save up enough rebate $$ to get it......We'll see :)

Me - Well, I like just about anything.  I like gift cards, jewelry, clothes, books.....I haven't picked up any hobbies yet but if you happen upon a Groupon to a Charleston Spa for a massage for pedicure/manicure, I wouldn't complain.  Easy, yet probably hard.  Or if you want to encourage Alex to take me out, that would be great too :)

Anyways, that's that.  Happy Holidays!

No comments: