Monday, October 25, 2010

Alex's 34th Birthday!

So, it was Alex's birthday, again.  This year I was inspired to have a birthday week for him.  That  included special treats and special dinners and ended with a special meal with friends and family.  This is the cake I did for him. It was the first time in a while that I had done a cake, but I thought it tasted good. It was vanilla with homemade raspberry buttercream filling and regular buttercream frosting. 

This is how I celebrated his birthday, on Sunday.  Sunday was his real birthday but we celebrated on saturday.  Alex thought it was funny that James fell asleep also with a bag of chips in his lap.  All my kids like to snack like I do.

Anyways, another birthday come and gone.  He's a few pounds lighter than last birthday but a lot more wise :)

No comments: