Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Groupon Rocks!

So, this picture has no relation to this post. I love Groupon!! If you haven't signed up, do so. It's a daily deal that they email to you based on your location. However, you can buy the deal from any other city offered.  I am praying and praying that the perfect deal will pop up that I can use as Christmas presents.  I can't tell you everything I got due to certain readers of this blog (it would spoil the surprise) but I did just get 4 movie tickets for free. Yes, it included the IMAX!!  Now Alex has no excuse to not take me out:) Today's deal was a $180 gift certificate to The Sanctuary Spa in San Diego for only $45.  I don't like in SD but I have family that does. So maybe they'll get some use out of that one. 

Anyways, this is the beginning of the holiday coupons.  What I learned from last year is, get the deals while they're hot!! They don't come back.  So, I"m hoping to have all my shopping done by mid November. I'm right on track and I think I'll do just fine this year. 

2 comments:

youthguy72 said...

Just a heads-up... I passed on the SA Zoo deal to Mom last week. Also, grabbed some dance studio lessons, Baltimore Coffee Co, and Glow Salon...

But, if you've also taken advantage of those on my behalf - thank you! Great minds think alike.

Tiff said...

I'm glad someone got the zoo deal. Alex and I decided to pass it up this time. Glad to know you're getting some good deals too.

But we haven't gotten your christmas present yet so no overlap on the Groupon's...