Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby Language

Recently, I heard of this new baby thing called the Dunston Baby Language. The inventor is an Australian woman with the ability to hear things at an extra level. She has determined 5 distinct baby cries that mean hunger, burp, tired, gassiness and change me. I purchased the DVD and it's quite interesting. For example, when your child is making an "eh" sound, kind of like he's tightening his chest, that means 'burp me'. And lo and behold, my Ryan, who is in constant need of burping, makes this sound. And so, then I work on trying to burp him so he can finish his bottle. Anyways, it's very interesting and something worth looking into. Some babies makes more of the noises than others, but so far, it seems to be true.

2 comments:

youthguy72 said...

If your baby makes a "Fwuhh-bssssshhhhhhhh" sound, I find that it generally means you should change his diaper...

Tiff said...

So true. So true. What if he makes a "Blah" sound followed by projectile vomit?? Then what??