Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nothing goes unnoticed

I know that's not really true. There are plenty of things that go unnoticed and sometimes I feel like that 'thing' is me.  That's all I'm gonna say about that (no pity party here).  But, the point of this post. 

Today was the first day back to my Fall bible study and I couldn't wait!! It's been 2 long months and I was super excited to get there today.  So, I drop off Ryan and Olivia in their respective classrooms and head to meet my friends, Hillary and English. 

Afterwards, I go to pick up Ryan and his teacher came to me and told me how polite Ryan was today and how sweet he was.  I was very excited to hear this, although I also know that that was true. He is a very sweet boy. 

Ryan: Mom, Can I have a present?
Me: Why?
Ryan: Because I listened to my teacher today.

Hmmmm.  He got some gummy worms.  I still don't know whether or not he encouraged his teacher to tell me those goods things or not.

No comments: