Saturday, July 24, 2010

Starting something New

So, I started something new.  I mean, I could start my own cleaning business and clean my house or get a huge garage sale put together, but why do that?! That's no fun!  However, buying purses and totes and having parties! Now that's fun!
Banana pudding and oatmeal sandwich cookies.  First time for the pudding.

I became a consultant for Thirty One Gifts.  Check out my site www.mythirtyone.com/tiffaniholdgate

I had 2 launch parties and it was so much fun. I went to my first official meeting today and although it was long, it made me want to have a million more parties.  I met some great new friends and even friends of friends. 

The catalog/order form table.
My display!
Here are a few pictures from my first party. 

2 comments:

Suembi Lue said...

The cookies look very tasty! :)

Unknown said...

Those cookie sandwiches look good. I wish I was eating them right now?