Friday, July 2, 2010

Finale Friday

I've been thinking of cleaning and accountability.  I'm not a great cleaner and so, my house is rarely in top form. I don't know if I've ever lived in a tidy home other than when I was actually living AT home.  3 kids and husband haven't helped and none of them are very tidy either.

So, here's my Friday Finale!  Meaning, Finally, I'll start working on one room at a time until my house is put away.  I'll grudgingly take a picture of the room to be worked on and periodically update.  I'm hoping for some help with organization and set up so feel free to share some house tips.  Pictures to come, but I'm hoping to go rest for a bit right now since we had a puking child all night.  I"m also hoping for you to say "Tiff!! how's that cleaning the room thing going?"

but I"ll start by posting some things I liked at IKEA.

5 comments:

youthguy72 said...

Good for you. I was going to say I'd never seen your kitchen so spotless, but then I realized you were posting pictures of IKEA...

A good storage layout and furniture is worth a ton. I wish I had those slide-out drawers...

youthguy72 said...

Good for you. I was going to say I'd never seen your kitchen so spotless, but then I realized you were posting pictures of IKEA...

A good storage layout and furniture is worth a ton. I wish I had those slide-out drawers...

Anonymous said...

Yup, you had me going until I figured out why all the pricetags were hanging on your kitchen stuff. What in the world is the cabinet/drawer thingy in the first pic?

Tiff said...

Yea, I wish my house was as clean as IKEA. The cabinet drawers are pull out drawers in a tall cabinet. It's great for being able to reach back into your closet. I think you have a tall kitchen pantry and the pull out shelves would fit well there.

erin said...

We had those pull out drawers at our house in Norfolk. It was great cause stuff didn't get lost for months behind other things (like here).