Friday, January 1, 2010

The World's Best Chocolate


Or so I say. And Yes, I would say it is. I'm not the world's biggest chocolate lover, but I do indulge every now and then and I do have my favorites. Lindt and Dove are up there, but these $1 candy bars top the chart for me. Yes, I know they're not gourmet, but I can eat one whole bar in in 60 seconds flat. They come in milk, crispy and caramel. I prefer the crispy and caramel, but will eat any flavor. The hard part is, they're only found when the local school fundraising is in session. So when I see a little kid walking around with one of those cardboard candy boxes with "World's Finest Chocolate" yelling at me from across the street, I can't help but pull out all my cash.
My sweet husband likes to fill my stocking with my favorite candy, which includes Haribo Gummi Bears, White Macadamia cookies, Lindt truffles and now "The World's Finest Chocolate". This year, he put 2 bars in my stocking and stuffed the rest in the Christmas tree. So, 10 bars later!!! I got this story.
Alex went to the gas station and there they were, just waiting to be purchased! So, He said, "I'll buy all of these". The attendent gave him sad eyes (because he knew how good they were) and said "You can't buy them all!". When asked Why Not, he replied "Because I want one". So, Alex let him have one and then brought the rest home to me!!

No comments: