Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is me


I'm 34 weeks pregnant and going in to the hospital on May 4th. I'm excited to meet this little one but also very nervous about having 3 under 4. But, survival mode will kick in along with many sleepless nights. There's nothing much to report in regards to this pregnancy. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with the boys. I think I'm up 15 or so pounds. She is sitting low so that has had a bearing on my clothes. I'm at that point where nothing I wear looks

terribly great.

It's funny though. When you're pregnant with your first, strangers have a TON of advice. With the 2nd one, people make comments like "Your hands will be full" and "Wow, 18 months apart (with a look of disapproval)". Now I just get a smile and congrats. I guess they figure after 2 that are close together, we know what we're in for :) But, do we ever REALLY know? I don't think so. But what a blessing she'll be to our family.

No comments: