Monday, August 18, 2008

No more Chick-fil-A!

Have you ever been in one of those situations where you think " I can't believe that mom brought her kids out when they're sick!". Well, I'm sure that's what some moms thought of me, although James wasn't sick. We had lunch at Chick-fil-A this past weekend and while I'm cleaning up, Alex took the boys to the play area. Saturdays must be party days because they had the Chick-fil-A cow out, a jump castle and face painting. So, it was pretty crowded with children and adults. So, I look up and see Alex holding James out yelling for some napkins. I was a bit flustered and confused so I tried grabbing some off the tray. I wasn't fast enough so Alex set James down to go get some himself. Then 3 rounds of vomit came out.....Very fast and very forceful. Needless to say, Chocolate milk and chicken were on the menu. So, figuring out that napkins weren't gonna do it, we tried to find an employee to help clean up, with a mop. The girls that tried to help, came out with Lysol and a rag. So, Alex ended up cleaning up while I took the children to the car. The conclusion: James wasn't sick, but the combination of grease and chocolate milk did not sit well. I can understand that because sometimes their food is too greasy for my tummy. So, we won't be visiting that Chick-fil-A for a while, or any for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vomit stories are my favorites. Chick Fil A is at least healthy grease, right??

Tiff said...

Chick Fil A grease?? Sometimes it does not sit well with me. I"m not sure why. I think sometimes the grease gets stuff under the skin and that can be too much.