Wednesday, August 20, 2008

James' 1st day at Preschool

So, I made it through the first "day" of preschool. So did James. I found myself looking at the clock constantly to see when it would be time to go. Ryan slept so I was able to do some work around the house as well as relax a little. It was quite unsettling to have a house that quiet and know that 1 child wasn't in my house.

I went to pick James up and he looked a bit like he had been crying. Sure enough, he got upset at the snack table because he didn't want the juice, just the fish crackers. Then at story time, he didn't want the teacher to hand him his treat for sitting down. He probably wanted to hold the bag, pick one out for himself and probably pass it out to the other kids. He likes to share food. Anyways, other than that, it was a successful day!!

No comments: