Saturday, June 7, 2008

A nice thing about my location


Well, there are definitely some things I don't prefer about my current living location, however, there are some things I definitely do. For example, when people don't want a household item anymore, they just leave it outside at the end of their driveway. There's usually a 2 hour max on how long an item will stay outside. I have put out a few things that didn't last 2 hours, so that's really nice. I have also picked up a few items on my way home from errands. For example, we just picked up an Eddie Bauer baby backpack. We already have a backpack so we'll probably give it to our friends. If they don't want it, who knows... This next item wasn't free, but cheap. On our morning walk up to Starbucks we passed the local pre-school who was having a yard sale. I got a $10 toddler bed. Woohoo!! Anyways, good deals like that are found easily around here, so that's one thing I really appreciate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, and don't forget you have three great guys who live where you do. Good lookin' pic of Ryan.