Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Hard to Keep Up

Well, it's hard to keep up on my blogs, especially since I don't have any exciting stories. And when something fun or exciting does happen, I try to remember it so I can write about it. But I usually forget. So, here's an update of what's going on with the Holdgate's.

The house is under way. The sprinkler system got installed and we're working on the electric. Hopefully next week Alex will be able to get the sheet rock back up and then the cabinets, etc. Alex's spec house in Kiawah is almost ready to be shown and we're praying for a good contract once that happens. The market down here is pretty rough, so we're praying hard.

My Co-op starts the first of June and I'm really excited about it. Looking forward to some summer fruit and veggies.

Ryan got sick. Again. He started off with a cough and then I took him to the Dr to be told, once again, he looks fine. Then the very next morning his nose started running and the cough got worse. He has a hard time napping because he's so congested so he's cranky all day. He woke up about 7 times last night so neither him nor I got a good night's sleep. I have a call into the Dr to see what we can do. Nothing like a little child with a runny nose, another tooth coming in, constantly whining and wiping the snot all over his face.

I'm getting more involved with my Stroller Strider friends. A bunch of us are going out for dinner tonight so I'm excited about that.

Well, Ryan is still screaming so I should go check on him. Talk to you later

No comments: