After Olivia's Birthday Bash, this is what I saw outside. It wasn't even an intense storm. Just some clouds and rain, but it was so beautiful! I usually only see rainbows in part and not very clear. This one was so clear I could see the entire semi circle, all the colors and I was expecting skittles to start pouring down on me. But it was so breathtaking that I had to thank God for all the blessings in my life.
Target Weekly Ad: 10/4-10/10
-
Head to your store starting Sunday, 10/4 to find these deals from the new
Target weekly ad! Get great deals with Circle Deal Days (40% off clothing
and mor...
41 minutes ago
3 comments:
What a beautiful rainbow. It looks as if you could go right to the end and dig up that pot of gold.
The way you were able to catch the rainbow in the picture an with such clarity!
Hats off to you!
Well Done!
Yes, it is:)
Congratulations:)
Post a Comment