James had a successful birthday. He turned 3. However, it wasn't just opening presents that made his day, it was the train cake with candles AND the presents. In James' mind, there's a certain order to how a birthday cake should be run. After you light the candles and blow them out, you pull out the candles and cut the cake. THEN the presents can be opened. And James will be sure to correct you if you forget what to do.
Four Frugal Things (and a fail)
-
1. I snagged some Safeway savings I needed to pop in for a few things, but
I opened the app at home first and discovered a $10 coupon for an online
order...
9 hours ago
2 comments:
And a horribly belated Happy Birthday to my nephew James!!
Just how long did it take to construct his awesome cake??
I'm so impressed with his birthday cake! Looks awesome!
Post a Comment