Amazon Deals on School and Office Supplies
-
Refresh your school and office supplies stash without taking a trip to the
store by scooping up some of these great deals from Amazon! Get tape,
pencils, s...
The final freezer update
-
How did I do with my final items? Lemme tell you! Here's what I had: Burger
buns I did indeed make burgers to use up the buns. Hawaiian rolls If you
read...
I haven't fallen off the wagon
-
That is to say that Yes! I'm still getting good deals but haven't had much
time to write about them. We were out of town for one week and recovering
the o...
Chicken Piccata
-
Tonight was my first attempt with Harris Teeter frozen chicken breasts and
chicken piccata. I have preconceived notions about frozen meat because I
don't ...
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures and explanations. Looks like it will be nice. You need more kids to fill it up, though!
Post a Comment