Sam’s Club | Snack Sale Edit
-
Stocking up on snacks and lunchbox staples? Sam’s Club has some nice
markdowns right now. These are great pantry fillers for busy weeknights and
after-scho...
Five Frugal Things | Chemistry time
-
1. I have a plan to get my chemistry credits I did take a chemistry course
four years ago at my community college, but it wasn't the one my BSN school
wa...
I haven't fallen off the wagon
-
That is to say that Yes! I'm still getting good deals but haven't had much
time to write about them. We were out of town for one week and recovering
the o...
Chicken Piccata
-
Tonight was my first attempt with Harris Teeter frozen chicken breasts and
chicken piccata. I have preconceived notions about frozen meat because I
don't ...
2 comments:
Pictures of little kids in cages...it just does something to me!
Yea, me too.
Post a Comment